martes, enero 04, 2011

2011


hola! qué tal está comenzando este año para tí? espero que bien, que sea un año maravilloso para todos!
Hi! How is beginning this year for you? I hope great, that it will be a wonderful year for everyone!

Aquí 2011 comienza con una nueva tienda Etsy.
El año pasado Verónica y yo decidimos cerrar la tienda que teníamos juntas y que cada una abriera la suya para tener un espacio propio donde compartir lo que hacemos. Así que aunque emocionante, los que venden en Etsy ya saben lo tedioso que puede ser algo proceso ahí. Elegir un nombre, preparar un banner, escribir las políticas de venta, tener las fotos y enlistar cada producto. Al final de cuentas toma un poco más tiempo del pensado, pero ya está hecho y me emociona tanto como si viera a mis perros bailando de alegría a mi alrededor. Por favor desénme suerte en esta nueva aventura...

2011 starts with a new Etsy shop here.
Last year, Verónica and I decided close the shop that we had together and each of us open another one to have our own space to share what we do. So although exciting, those who sell on Etsy knows how tedious it can be part of the process there. Choose a name, make a banner, write the shop policies, take photos and list each product. It takes time, but finally, it's done and I'm happy and seeing my dogs dancing of joy around me (yes, in my dreams). Please wish me good luck with this new adventure...

y aunque aún hay mucho por hacer en casa, es necesario hacer una pausa para ir a mi trabajo, pues ayer terminaron mis vacaciones...
and although I still have much to do at home, I need make a pause to go to my job, because my vacation days finished yesterday ...

feliz 2011 para todos!
happy 2011 to all!

10 comentarios:

  1. luce muy bien tu tienda nueva.Te deseo lo mejor en 2011!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations on your new shop! I wish you all the best in 2011! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good luck! And congrats!!! Have a wonderful year~

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good Luck and Happy New Year!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The shop looks great! Wishing you the best in the new year.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your shop is so colorful...so cute! Good luck! And it is a lot of work...I need to go in and do some housecleaning in mine...ugh!
    Sorry you have to go back to work but I know you had a great time off!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love your new banner, good luck with the new shop! I know just how much work it is ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. suerte mucha suerte para este nuevo proyecto!!!
    artista!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Mucho exito!!!
    Me gusta tu nuevo banner.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Okay, so that is why I see your collections listed under a name other than the one I'm used to seeing. They mystery is over....congratulations on your new shop and new endeavors!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.