viernes, enero 08, 2010

the mod pot quilt

Simplemente me encantó. Estoy pensando en hacer otro quilt con el mismo diseño, pero esta vez para mí. I just loved it. I'm thinking about doing another quilt with the same design, but this time for me.
El patrón que usé es de Carolina Patchworks y lo compré aquí. Es un patrón muy fácil de seguir y de terminar. Realmente me encantó el resultado. The pattern I used is from Carolina Patchworks and I bought it here. Is an very easy pattern to follow and finish it. I really love the result.
la parte de atrás: the back:


y es el primer quilt que hago para mi papá... and this is the first quilt I made for my dad...
have a great weekend!!!

15 comentarios:

  1. It is wonderful! so colorful a very beautiful quilt.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love, love, love this quilt. I had admired the pattern on a couple of quilt shops I visited over the holidays, but decided against the purchase.

    The red, yellow and black complement the pattern perfectly.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That quilt is a m a z i n g - I love the bold lines and how the pattern "jumps" on the back! Great piece of work! Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's really great! What is the measurement? I think your dad will treasure it!!! The colors are well mixed!!!! love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You outdid ytourself this time. Te quedo perfecto

    ResponderEliminar
  6. really spectacular work. I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. it's beautiful! looks like such a big scale quilt. must have taken quite a while, no?

    ...and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. so beautiful! love how it´s not a typical design- it´s very modern- i love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. What a gorgeous quilt! I love the colors you chose and the striking design! Beautiful job!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Fabulous! I love the bold design and colors.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Qué Lindo!
    Es super moderno y me encantan los colores. Bien hecho!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.