viernes, julio 30, 2010

friday!


Otro viernes más. El último de julio y mi último viernes de vacaciones. He pasado buen tiempo en casa, a veces queriendo poder empezar y completar proyectos que tengo en mente, pero he disfrutado estar aquí, haciendo lo que quiero y a final de cuentas, sin prisas.
Another Friday is here. Is the last one of July and my last friday of my summer vacations. I spent great time at home, sometimes wanting to start and complete more projects that I have in mind, but I enjoyed being here, doing what I want and at the end, without hurry.

Hace unos días comencé a hacer unos bosquejos a los que terminé poniéndole color. Ya corté las telas y comencé a coser, como pueden ver, no soy buena dibujando, pero se trata de hacer unas cruces en quilt.... hace tiempo que quería hacer algo así y me estoy disfrutando el proceso... y tengo este día aún libre!
A few days ago I started doing some sketches that I finished it putting color. I cuted fabrics and started sewing already and as you can see, I'm not a good drawer, but it is about to make crosses in a quilt... long time ago that I wanted to do something like that, and I'm enjoying the process... and still I have this day off!

feliz viernes!
happy friday!

8 comentarios:

  1. Can't wait to see your new creations.
    happy weekend!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Precioso todo! Que bueno que disfrutaste tanto de tus vacaciones. Feliz regreso! Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That is going to be so pretty, love the idea. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Looks like it will be a good one! Have a great week end!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a beautiful blog - and that quilt! It's going to be gorgeous!

    This is my last vacation weekend as well. It's a little frustrating to go back to work again, but I'm glad also I have been able to do most of the things I wanted to during my holiday. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hope you enjoyed your vacation and are having a great weekend! I often feel like that too, having so many ideas and pressuring myself to get it all done but in the end, it's our free time and we should take that time and not hurry (like you said) but just enjoy making whatever we can without stress!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like this patch already -- please show us moer as you go along !!
    And I love your new (well I can't firgure how new it is... ?) blog banner !
    July was about me being sick & always on a schedule, I hope to be FREE after the 7th of August... sorry your relaxing time is over , good luck for Monday !

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Drawing and making patterns on graph paper is a fun pass time for me. Looks like you're going to have some awesome crosses! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.