viernes, diciembre 30, 2011

...










He estado disfrutando los últimos días del año y de mis vacaciones en casa, con Alex y nuestros chuchos, haciendo lo que nos gusta, algunos días paseando un poco, comiendo, cosiendo, planeando nuevos proyectos... parece que el nuevo año ya está aquí, espero que sea uno bueno para todos...
I've been enjoying the last days of the year in home with Alex and our pals, doing just what we want and what we like, some days having short trips to the city, eating, sewing, planning new proyects.... it seems the new year is here, just I hope it will be a good one for all!



gracias por venir y dejarme sus lindos comentarios, eso siempre me hace el día!
thanks so much for comming and for the lovely comments, that always makes my day!




feliz viernes!
happy friday!
xo


12 comentarios:

  1. Hola Rosa Maria, me encanta tu blog! soy Sara ,de Argentina, tambien me encanta coser y tejer, FELIZ AÑO NUEVO! Te dejo mi blog, por si queres pasar...besos. www.viviquilt.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola !! happy new year to you !
    xoxoxoxoxo Susan & les Gang

    ResponderEliminar
  3. & of course to your sweet Gang also

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hermosas fotos!

    Feliz 2012! Que venga tan llenito de creatividad como este!

    Besos ♥

    Su

    http://lavidalalala.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have been following your blog for some time now and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it. It is often an inspiration to me. Best Wishes to you in the New Year!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Just saw your post and saw the Mexican pottery. Do you think if I visit Mexico I can bring one home? I just bought we small pots today to settled in our new plants. I love my french press SO much! I need to make a cover for it before school starts again.. Happy New Year my dear friend~

    ResponderEliminar
  7. feliz 2012!

    y tengo una curiosidad: saber qué cámara usas, para tan bellas fotos?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Beautiful. May 2012 be like this, beautiful... for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. wishing you a wonderful new year dear rosamaría! big kisses!!
    jane

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I just love seeing your lovely photos and all your art work. Have a wonderful New Years! Can't wait to see what the New Year brings.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Te dejo un fuerte abrazo RosaMaría! que tengas un año precioso con Alex y tus chicos! (ya viste el correo que te mandé avisándote del envío?)
    Besos!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. wishing you and Alex a very happy new year!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.