lunes, marzo 08, 2010

last weekend...

descubrí las primeras flores de manzanilla en mi jardín...
I discovered the first chamomille flowers at my garden...
renové las viejas cortinas blancas de nuestra habitación usando pompoms (me encantan!) y un bellísimo encaje vintage en rojo que me envió LeeAnn (muchas gracias!). El resultado fue simple pero fantástico! i renewed the old white curtains of our bedroom using pompons (i love them!) and a beautiful vintage red lace that LeeAnn send to me (many thanks!) the result was simple but fantastic!

también estuve caminando en el jardín, escuché a las aves y las hojas moviéndose y descubrí nuevos verdes en crecimiento... also I was walking in the garden, I heard the birds and the leaves moving and I discovered new growing greens...

ahhhh y le preparé a Alex unos huevos en salsa enchilosa para desyunar mientras yo tenía mis panes tostados con queso mascarpone, mermelada de fresa y leche (pura felicidad!) ahhhh and I prepared some eggs with salsa enchilosa (hot) for Alex's breakfast while i had my toast with mascarpone cheese, strawberry jam and milk (pure bliss!)


la pequeña Lola tuvo sus primeras excursiones fuera de la casa y descubrió que puede trepar árboles... the little Lola had it's first trips outside the home and she discovered that she can climb trees...

y terminé otro quilt...
and i finished an other quilt...
cómo estuvo el tuyo? how was yours?
que tengas una buena semana! have a great week!

8 comentarios:

  1. your curtains look so pretty! I love the trim that you added to them.

    I had a fabulous weekend and got a lot accomplished. I'm excited to start this week now

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Breakfast looks so good! Love the yard walk and let's see that quilt!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ya se siente la primavera, y tus fotos son un claro testimonio de eso. Yo vi "Alicia en el país de las maravilas" este fin de semana con mis sobrinos, es la primera que veo en 3D y me gustó mucho. ¡Que tangas una hermosa semana! Un (^x^)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Curtain looks simply perfect!
    a.o.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love what you did with the curtains!! Looks sunshiny and vintage...gorgeous! Your Lola is so sweet, I love watching cats outside. Sadly ours can't go outside because we live in the city. Your toast with jam looks delicious (I'm hungry right now :)) )

    ResponderEliminar
  6. How wonderful to have flowers blooming! Lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que lindo todo! Y me encanta tu nuevo encabezado. Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I've had that trim for so long and all it took was one little postal ride to find its way to your beautiful new curtains. I love them!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.