viernes, febrero 24, 2012

finally friday!




es viernes y no terminé nada de lo que tenía planeado hacer para esta semana, pero recordé que no les había mostrado algo que hice el año pasado... It's Friday already and I didn't finish anything of what I had planned to do this week, but I remembered i have something I made last year but I didn't show you yet.

Es un mini quilt que hice para mi querida amiga Chase. Cuando elegí las telas en colores sólidos tuve dudas en si a ella le gustaría, pues no recuerdo haber visto nada que ella hiciera usando sólidos, pero decidí arriesgarme, pues creo que es lindo cuando recibes algo que es totalmente diferente a lo que uno mismo hace. Fue una combinación moderna de grises, azules y verde... y a ella le gustó!
It's a mini quilt I made for my dear friend Chase. When I chose the fabrics in solid colors I had doubts if she would like them, I don't remember seeing anything that she made using just solid fabrics, but I decided take the risk, because I think it's great when you get something that is totally different from what you usually does . It was a modern combination of gray, blue and green ... and she liked it!

cómo fue la semana para ustedes? terminaron sus pendientes? o iniciaron algún proyecto nuevo? how was the week for you guys? did you finish something? or are you starting another new project?

de cualquier forma en que haya sido la semana, creo que siempre se siente bien despertar en viernes, y sentir que nos acerca más al fin de semana! whatever how was the week, always feel good waking up in Friday, that brings us closer to the weekend!

feliz viernes!
happy friday!

xo

21 comentarios:

  1. It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I too can't believe how the weeks are going it is already the end of February already!! Enjoy your weekend. xo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Both quilts are so lovely! I adore the second picture because the plant mirrors the design in the quilt! Great shot!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks Karen, actually is just one quilt. the first photo is the top, and the second is the back...and that is my favorite :)

      Eliminar
  3. Yo estoy atacadísima por la holgazanería, y esperando que cuando llegue el otoño se me renueven las energías :))
    Hermoso el quilt con solids!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. gracias Eli! el veranito no siempre ayuda para ponerse activos, debe hacer calor por allá, verdad? pero ya casi te llega el otoño, mi estación favorita :)

      Eliminar
  4. Both are lovely, and I am not surprised that your friend was happy with her beautiful gift!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the colours especially the grey & green
    xoxo les Gang

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks Susan, the grey and green one was my favorite too :)
      xo

      Eliminar
  6. We have enjoy this quilt so much!! Thank you!! I am working slowly on yours.. It might take a little longer. The colors are just lovely for the fall even the summer. I have put up the quilt in the sewing room wall now.. It is look lovely and I'd love the fabric you picked!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encantan como quedaron. Son preciosos.
    Pendientes, nunca me da tiempo a nada...soy un desastre...bastante si consigo rescatar algo de tiempo...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. gracias Ibb...
      sí, a veces los días se pasan volando y no alcanza el tiempo para nada, pero ya llegará un momento para hacerlo!

      Eliminar
  8. YA VEO QUE SIGUES HACIENDO CREACIONES Y FOTOS HERMOSAS.
    BESOS
    MAITE

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Lovely quilts. I specially like the one with the blues and grays.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks Martha! is just one quilt just I forget to say it in the post :P the first photo is the top and the second is the back...
      thanks for comming!
      xo

      Eliminar
    2. Thank you RosaMaria. I just recently found you blog and really enjoy it. I grew up around that area where you are. So looking at your pictures reminds me of my childhood

      Eliminar
  10. It's beautiful!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    X

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.