viernes, septiembre 11, 2009

antes de que termine el verano / before the summer ends

alcancé a terminar el scrappy log cabin quilt que comencé a hacer cuando el verano apenas iniciaba... me tardé bastante, verdad? es un regalo para una persona muy especial: mi tía Luly y como ella no vive en México, estaba esperando la oportunidad de verla para entregárselo, así que ahora que ella está aquí de vacaciones, ya tiene su quilt en sus manos...
i managed to finish the scrappy log cabin quilt that i started to do when the summer has just beginning... it took me a lot, right? it's a gift for a very special person: my aunt Luly and becose she does not live in México, i was wainting the opportunity to see her and give it, so she is here on vacation now, and she already has her quilt in her hands...

y bueno, algo bueno de esta época es que Alex, Gumaro, Lucio y yo, finalmente tendremos unos días de descanso.... en la playa !!! así que, nos vemos!!
and well, something good about this season is that finally Alex, Gumaro, Lucio and i will have a few relaxing days.... at the beach!!! so, see you !!!

7 comentarios:

  1. What a sweet gift!
    Impossibile non amarlo!!!

  2. impecable resultados, como siempre!

    que se diviertan!

  3. What a lovely and beautiful gift!
    Enjoy your beach trip!

  4. This is a great quilt. I always want to make log cabin quilt, but always afraid to try! My sewing time has been reducing down twice a week. Unlike summer that I can sew all day long, but this quilt is great! I like your quilts. You always have a focus point, either blue or black. It is great!

  5. This is so beautiful! How good you are to your tia! I'd love to share this on my blog tomorrow ( Would you mind if I shared the photo of the quilt as well? (amberfawson {at} gmail {dot} com)


muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!