jueves, julio 30, 2009

mi cuarto de costura /my sewing room

Siguiendo el post de Amanda Jean y aprovechando que hace unos días hice algunos cambios, les muestro mi cuarto de costura. Es una habitación que tengo a un lado de la cocina y que se comparte con el cuarto de lavado, así que es muuy útil para mí.
Following the Amanda Jean post and becose a few days ago i made some changes in it, i show you my sewing room. I have a room that is next to the kitchen and that is shared with the laundry room, so it is very useful to me.
Antes usaba una pequeña mesa y no tenía lugar en donde guardar mis telas, así que casi todas estaban empacadas en las cajas de cartón en que las recibí.
Before i used a small table and i had no place to store my fabrics, so that almost all were packed in cardboard boxes that I received it.

Ahora estoy usando muebles que eran de mis abuelos. Una gran mesa para cortar y coser y para guardar mis telas uso una vieja vitrina que me ayuda a tener todo ordenado (aunque el día que comencé a organizar el lugar colapsó y se rompió una de sus repisas).
Now I'm using my grandparents old furniture. A big table to cut and sew and to store my fabrics i use an old showcase that helps me and get everything ordered (although the day I started to organize the place collapsed and broke one of their shelves).

Aún tengo cosas por organizar aquí y tengo que hacer algo con esas paredes vacías, pero creo que soy muy afortunada con tener este gran lugar sólo para mí.
I still have to organize things here and i have to do something with these empty walls, but I think I'm very lucky to have this great place only for me.

me encanta este viejo mueble!
i love this old furniture!




12 comentarios:

  1. tengo una canasta muy parecida a la que tienes arriba de la vitrina. La mía me la trajeron del Perú.

    Tienes muy lindos muebles en tu cuarto de costura. Y los pisos me encantan!

    a ver cuando me animo yo a tomar fotos de mi estudio/cuarto de huéspedes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Qué envidia! Sí que eres afortunada de tener un sitio tan bonito para trabajar. Disfrútalo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. such a beautiful space Rosa Maria! I loved all the details! the furniture of your grandparents are really fantastic, the table is an inspiration! you are really lucky to have this space only for you!!! pity that we live so far away from each other :((

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That cabinet is very lovely. Old furniture has such a life and character that new furniture doesn't have. I think it is absolutely wonderful you were able to use the heirloom for your sewing area.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Bellissimo!

    Love the cabinet... I think it's better to have fabrics visibly: quick look, quick inspiration!

    Ciao

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely old furniture...and looks like some serious stashing going on. Also loved the photos of your countryside on an earlier post. I'd love to see Mexico.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. what a beautiful space for you to create in! i love the old furniture, too. and your big table is wonderful!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. gracias!!! thanks!!! i really love this place!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. What a fabulous room! I LOVE the furniture too. The picture of the key's is Simply Awesome!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Can I move in? That is really a great room, and what a fabulous stash of fabric!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Oh, I love the redesign! What a space to work in.

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.